A Green Card is a foreigner visa for the USA. There are a few distinct ways you can take to apply for a foreigner visa to for all time live in the USA. As a rule, all applications are sent to and handled by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). After USCIS has endorsed the Green Card application, the principle Green Card candidate will be welcome to finish the supposed “consular preparing” at the US government office in their nation of origin. Since 2004, the Greencard application must be finished and submitted on the web.
By and large, there are three Green Card classifications:
- Movement through winning the Green Card Lottery – “Decent variety Visa Program”
- Movement through a vocation/speculation – “Work based classes”
- Movement through family unification – “Family-based classifications”
Affirmation prerequisites, application procedures and highlights, holding up times, the specialists mindful, and costs all contrast contingent upon the Green Card classification. The initial step is to distinguish which Green Card classification concerns you. Possibly you have family members in the USA, an employment bid in the USA or have a thought for another business in the United States? A few things never show signs of change however and the most effortless path for USA fans to get a Green Card is to take an interest in the Green Card Lottery.
Green Card through the Green Card Lottery
The most straightforward approach to get a Green Card is through the Green Card Lottery. The U.S. Division of State parts with 55,000 Green Cards through the Diversity Visa Program each year. Even though a decent measure of karma is required, this way is the most accessible to those hoping to make their fantasy about living in the USA work out. Individuals in each taking an interest nation have a reasonable opportunity to win since no nation gets over 7% of the absolute Green Cards.
Getting one of these profoundly looked for after inhabitant allows through the Green Card Lottery is simple. All you should do is apply to take part in the drawing that happens each year. The American Dream is the biggest Green Card counseling office worldwide and gives a wide scope of far reaching administrations, particularly in all issues concerning the Green Card Lottery. On the off chance that you are one of the 55,000 yearly fortunate victors, you reserve the option to apply for a Green Card and immigrate to the USA.
Who can apply for family base immigration?
- Close family members of U.S. residents and current green card holders may apply for family-based green cards of their own. Qualified relatives incorporate life partners, youngsters, guardians, and kin (just as the life partners and offspring of those mates, grown-up kids, and kin).
- Likewise remembered for this class are widows and single men who were hitched to a U.S. resident at the time the resident passed on. Like mates of living U.S. residents and current green card holders who apply for a marriage-based green card, widows and single men must demonstrate that their marriage was bona fide to get a green card.
- Many more distant family individuals — cousins, aunties and uncles, and grandparents — don’t qualify. They may apply for a green card in particular on the off chance that they, as well, have a closer relative who is a U.S. resident or current green card holder (or meet all requirements for one of different kinds of green cards underneath).
- Limitless can assist you with acquiring a marriage-based green card. We make it simple to finish your green card application and maintain a strategic distance from regular issues. Get familiar with what Boundless does, or start your application today.